Hey, it's me!

 

Hello there!

I am Anvitha! I live in Hyderabad. I am 12 yrs old, in 8th grade. My hobbies are doing art, playing video games, playing football and reading story books. I like the Avengers and the Harry Potter series. I also enjoy cooking and painting with my mom @Life on trails, @Life is beautiful and @My little angel(and yes I am that angel she was talking about) I love helping my mom with her passion in photography. I am like her assistant in holding props helping paint backdrops etc.

Last week, my mom had an accident; she fell from a cycle while she went for cycling with my dad. I was at home with my grandma wondering where my parents were. I didn’t know what had happened so I was a little worried where they were. They came home after 1.5 hours and as soon as they entered the house I saw my mom’s forehead draped with bandage! I was shocked to see her that way. She is still recovering from the injury. They even put 3 stitches on the back of her head. She has even lost her sense of taste and smell. She can’t even make out what is salt and what is sugar.  The doctors say she’ll recover soon. Let’s hope they’re right!

~Anvitha J

Comments